Tuesday, July 14, 2015

There; We met again







بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم



A few days before Ramadhan, I was sick. Not feeling well for weeks. Then I got a text from a friend. She invited me to join her to a seminar made by sisters exclusively for sisters.

mashaAllah, such a tempting invitation. But due to my physical being at that time, I was not able to confirm my ticket. The ticket was quite pricey, the later you purchase it, the more expensive it'll get. (you know, the early bird promotion method).

It was a heart breaking moment for me. I really felt the need to feed my soul. Pujuk hati, I told myself; tarbiyyah tidak semestinya berada dalam bilik kuliyyah.

Days passed. Hamdanlillah, I felt better during the day of the seminar. So that morning, I decided to show up without any ticket.

"nusaibah, ada tiket free ni. kebetulan ada kakak ni kawan dia tak dapat datang, dia nak let go satu tiket free."

"alhamdulillah. iyakah? saya on the way inshaAllah."

"yes. Rezeki awak hamdulillah :) nanti da sampai, awak contact number ni ya: **********"


And so that was how it went. With Allah's will, Dia mudahkan.

Cuma nak cerita, bila kita benar benar rasa hati kita sedang tenat, serta merta, hati kita akan tercari cari yang Maha Hidup lagi menghidupkan. Dan tatkala itu, selalunya Allah akan hadirkan pertolongan dari arah yang tidak di sangka sangka, Biarpun suatu saat, hati kita hanya ada sekelumit sahaja rasa yang mematikan, jangan sesekali abaikan rasa yang sedikit itu.



because He will keep your heart safe, 
He will keep it safe.


-HandsDown-
always.
Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli ni'mah, wa astaghfirullah







No comments: