Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Karena kita tak pasti sama ada kita akan bertemu lagi Ramadhan tahun hadapan







بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم





So today I received another rejection letter


I thought I'm getting used to it by now.

Guess I'm still human, and for that, I am grateful.

I should be. Shouldn't I?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


dan pada suatu hari, berkata Elizabeth Gilbert;


"Your home is whatever in this world you love more than you love yourself. 
Your home is that thing to which you can dedicate your energies with such singular devotion that the ultimate results become inconsequential." 



Based on the written quote, she referred her 'home' to writing. Writing is her passion. Her great lifelong love and fascination. 

Profound indeed. 


There was once a person came to Ibnu Taymiyyah. The person asked him; "Which 'ibadah is best performed during Qiyamullail?"

Ibnu Taymiyyah said; "Generally, praying is the best act to be performed during Qiyamullail, followed by reading the Qur'an and then zikr."

Then he continued; "but try each one out, and see where your heart is. See which one you enjoy the most."


Secara hakikatnya, we are all designed to worship Allah. Cuma arah dan cara kita sahaja yang berbeza beza. Do you know that there is a taste of paradise in this life? It is when you do something that helps you feel closer to Allah Subhaanahuwata'ala.

Just like through Qiyamullail, we search for our connection with Allah, begitu juga dalam tiap nafas, tindakan, kata kata kesaharian kita.

Because each one of us has a created passion made by Allah and only for Allah. It is the biggest secret that Allah had put inside us. We just have to figure it out -- what brings us home.

It can be in a form of writing like Elizabeth, or maybe drawing, teaching, cooking, treating patients, fixing things and list goes on.


Karena pada akhirnya, hidup kita, mati kita hanya semata karena Allah ta'ala


For most of the time I am scared. I am scared of many many things. Because life promises failures, and some other times, achievements. But as long as I know how to find my way back home, I can assure myself that it is all going to be okay, inshaAllah.



-HandsDown-
pertemukanlah









No comments: