Sunday, August 28, 2011

Selembut Bayu, Hembusan Kasturi




بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

" Sedamai hati memuji Ilahi, Bagaikan di taman firdausi "






The more I count, The Lesser you get. So don't count.






Here I am,
Asking You again,
Dear Allah,
With Your Mercy
Please..
Forgive me,
Be with me,
Love me,
Like forever and always.



oh Ramadhan, Please, do not close the door yet.


I wished.


Let me stay a little while, a little bit longer.
Lock me inside,
In this final minutes of you.





"Let my feet stay firm, and my heart stay unchanged"



because now I'll end my writing with you, Ramadhan 

witnessing


The ink goes white.


Ku anyam rindu menjadi hamparan
Untuk bertemu kembali Ramadhan







In a once upon a time, I start counting again.
I count and count and count,
For as long as He wants me to,
I will count. 


Hati ku, beringatlah, 
Ramadhan may leave us, but Allah stays. 
He will never leave and always stays. 
As He promised us to stay.
and I trust Him for that, 
because He had and will never ever break promises. 








Buat the only Bachelor in the house,
Umur  kita semakin berkurangan.
18 years of life had been used,
and we never know how much left.
May our iman and our deeds bertambah
Seiring dgn umur yang meningkat.
dan setiap nafas baru yang di lahirkan lillahita'ala
InshaAllah ^_^




-HandsDown-
"....to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which he has guided you; 
and perhaps you will be grateful,” 
Al-Baqarah : 185







No comments: