Thursday, April 1, 2010

A LoveLetter

In the name of Allah

It has been quite a while since I updated this blog kn? hee.
Mood menulis sudah lama tak drop by. So, bile ad yg ajak menjenguk-jenguk their blogs, baru terasa nk kembali menulis di halaman cyber ini.

Kasihan blog. Mesti sedih kn?


Actually, I don't have much to share. I do have something to share but I don't think it is necessary to be written in my blog. That's why lama menyepi.



Current mood: Saya rindu kawan-kawan zaman sekolah :)

ohyes. and HomesicK too.

Cover buku ditutup. Disematkn kembali Breaking Dawn, to its whole chapter and story. Kemudian diri in bertnye sendiri. Do I achieve the catharsis?

Tersenyum sendiri

The End tidak menutup suatu cerita. Their story will keep going on, and on and on and on.
That's how I view a storybook-without ending. But people do have to keep moving on. Find more chapters and build another story.


-Hands Down-
loveletterfrom
Alex



No comments: